100+ Best Thanksgiving Captions for Instagram to Show your Gratitude.
Thanksgiving- the official kickoff to the holiday season will soon be around with lots of fun, family, food, and pictures.
Every year, this day we take the time out from our busy lives, to be thankful and grateful for the small and big joys in life.
A time to consider how your life has shaped up, how the past has been, where you’re now, and what future holds for you and your family.
As you spend the day with your family, chilling at home, you’re bound to create memories and cherish them forever.
And these memories sure deserve a place among your social media family. Posting pictures is so much fun, but thinking of the right caption can be troublesome.
Also, not having the right caption will not make your pictures stand out from the hundreds other shared. Here, check out a collection of some great captions that fun, witty, and clever. Pick any you like and post your pictures on the ‘Gram.
Instagram Captions for Being Thankful and Grateful
- Let our lives be full of thanks and giving.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- Eat, drink, and be thankful.
- Thankful. Blessed.
- Thankful and grateful, each day, every day.
- Gratitude, the best kind of attitude.
- Thankful for love between us, friends beside us, and the food before us.
- Be thankful for little, and you will have a lot.
- Grateful for the simple things in life.
- Carry a thankful heart.
- Gratitude helps us to see what’s there instead of what isn’t.
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- So many blessings, be Thankful Everyday
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.
- If you aren’t thankful for what you’ve got, you wouldn’t be grateful for what you get.
Instagram Captions for Cute and lovey-dovey
- Keep calm & gobble on.
- The two things I can always count on- Family and food.
- Hey there, cutie pie!
- May your hearts be as full as your plates.
- Stressed, blessed, and mashed potato-obsessed.
- Gobble till you wobble.
- Pies before guys, forever.
- How much ever Turkey I eat, my jewelry will still fit.
- Love at first bite.
- I’ve never met a pumpkin pie I didn’t like.
Fun and Funny Instagram Captions for Thanksgiving.
- Oh, my gourd — look at all this food.
- I only have pies for you.
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- Talk Turkey to me.
- We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed.
- I came in like a butterball.
- Thanksgiving: bringing out the best of family dysfunction since 1863.
- To-do list: Eat, drink, nap
- You know I’m all about that baste.
- May your pants be stretchy, your glasses stay full, and may your family avoid all talk of politics.
- Clear plates, full stomachs, can’t lose.
- I can’t eat another bite. Oh, look, pie!
- Hope your Thanksgiving is as nice as your butt.
- FACT: You can’t answer your family’s questions if you always have food in your mouth.
- Thankful and grateful for all the wine.
- Occupation: couch potato.
- If you need me, I’ll be on the couch for the next 48 hours.
- Nap time.
- This stuffing is the tur-key to my heart.
- You miss 100% of the leftovers you don’t eat.
- PSA: Carbs don’t count on Thanksgiving. (You’re welcome!)
- Is it too soon to be thinking about leftovers? Asking for a friend.
- Feast your eyes on this
Instagram Captions For the family!
- We are happy. We are thankful. We are family.
- Family is where life begins and love never ends
- When we have each other, we have everything
Instagram Quotes and Sayings
- “I come from a family where gravy is a beverage.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless, your time is gold, and your health is wealth.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.” – W. T. Purkiser
- “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family.” — Marcus Samuelsson
- “Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.” — Wale Ayeni
- “Every Thanksgiving I think about how much Pilgrims had to sacrifice just so we could have a day off work.” —Melanie White
- “It isn’t so much what’s on the table that matters, as what’s on the chairs.” — W.S. Gilbert
- “Our rural ancestors, with little blest,
- Patient of labor when the end was rest,
- Indulged the day that housed their annual grain,
- With feasts, and off’rings, and a thankful strain.” – Alexander Pope
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
- “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” – W. Clement Stone
Yes, making memories, clicking pictures, and having fun is important. However, make sure, you spend quality time with your family and friends by being present, and not spending your time on your phone.
You can share your pictures next, or the day after, and people will surely know you had a great time on Thanksgiving.