“First Impression is the Last Impression” – 100+ Instagram Bios to get you noticed
Wondering why your Instagram pictures are not getting you noticed.
You might want to take a re-look at your bio. A unique and quirky bio is a must-have to grab attention on the social networking site.
Instagram bio sets a tone for your homepage and gives the visitor an insight to what next to expect.
Your goal is to gain is to convert your visitors in to Instagram followers and a good, well-thought and crisp bio will help you to do so.
What makes a good Instagram Bio
Firstly, it is essential to consider your target audience – your consumers if you are on Instagram for business, or who do you want to follow you if you are an individual.
The best Instagram bios are those that tell something about you.
Alternatively, they can also be something that you believe in or stand for, or something that inspires you.
Witty bios also have the advantage of intriguing your visitors and hold the potential to turn them into followers.
Instagram offers only 134 characters to write your bio so you want to be crisp and to the point.
The bios are visible even for Instagram Private Viewer accounts.
With millions of Instagram accounts, you want to make sure that you stand out. We have listed below some kinds of bios you can use to get noticed on Instagram.
Professional and Descriptive Bios
In case you are on Instagram to grow your business or your profession, it is best to have a bio that describes the same.
Your business could be in publishing, fashion, décor, etc. or you could be a professional photographer, painter, actor, etc., you would want the world to get that message clearly.
Below are some examples:
- Travel photographer
- Freelance writer
- Food blogger
- All about fashion
- Home décor that makes your house a home
- Capturing current affairs around the globe
- To inform educate and entertain
- Passion for peace
- Creative Director
- Budding Actor
- Media Marketer
- Personal Stylist
- Graphic Designer
- Poet cum story writer
- Social worker
- Fashion designer
- Start-up Junkie
You could be an individual or an influencer and talk in abundance about your interest on the networking site, and at the same time come across people with similar interests. Your bio is a perfect way to make yourself and your interest discoverable:
- Bike Enthusiast
- Travel Addict
- Music Lover
- Tech Geek
- Food Enthusiast
- More a photo admirer than a photo clicker
- Nature lover
- Holistic Lifestyle
- Plant Lady
- Based in Portland
- The Girl in the Mountains
- Made in New York
- Explore the world through lens of photography
- First in Fashion
- Cruelty free
- Born to be a chef
- Sound smith
Individuality and Self-Love Bios
If you are an individual with no business interest but only to network and explore amazing pictures, you can give your bio a touch of narcissism and chose something that indicates individuality and self-love. Below are some examples:
- You can’t spell ‘Awesome’ without me
- You are enough
- I could stop buying nail polish, but I am not a quitter
- Be like a pineapple, stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet in the inside
- Born free, now I am expensive
- Life is tough darling, but so am I.
- I’ve got a dream that’s worth more than my sleep
- I am not a place for cowards
- I am a world that cannot be explored in one-day
- No one is you and that is your super power
- It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.
- Dear me, today, you will shine
- I am mine before I am anyone else’s
- I never wish to be easily defined
- Beautiful things don’t ask for attention
- I would rather be a freak than a clone
- Chocolate is the answer, who cares what the question is
- Too glam to give a damn
- I’m not you, now that would be disastrous
- You need me, man, I don’t need you.
Being funny or witty is an added advantage in your bio unless you are on Instagram to promote a worldly cause. It intrigues your visitor to know more about you.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
- If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling
- Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be
- I’m not short, I’m just more down to earth than other people
- I prefer my puns intended
- Expect problems and eat them for breakfast
- Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed
- I say not to alcohol daily, it just doesn’t listen
- People call me ‘Mike’, but you can call me tonight
- Me fail English? That’s impossible
- Recovering ice-cream addict
- Life happens, coffee helps
- Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me…I’ll laugh at you
- Don’t worry about what people think. They don’t do it very often.
- Be bold or italic. Never regular
- Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re drunk
- I can resist everything except temptation
- Some people just need a sympathetic pat…On the head…With a hammer.
- Someday I’m going to eye roll myself into another dimension
- When nothing goes right…go left.
Motivational or Inspirational Bios
It is a safe bet to have a bio on something that you believe or stand by. A motivational or inspirational quote talks volume about you.
- Silence is the most powerful scream
- There are no rainbows without rain and no stars without darkness
- A little bit of Humanity does no harm to anyone
- Trust the magic of new beginnings
- Optimism is the path that leads to achievement
- Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
- Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you
- Be selective in your battles, sometimes peace is better than being right
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- The best view comes after the hardest climb
- Dream big and dare to fail
- Repeat after me, “I can do this’.
- Nothing will work unless you do
- We become what we think about
- Mindset is what separates the best from the rest
- If you believe in yourself anything is possible
- Life isn’t about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself.
- A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor
- A goal without a plan is just s wish
Are you all set to give your bio the essential shake and twist. Make sure that your bio goes well with your personality, and you are all set to rock the Instagram world.