Rap Lyrics That Could Make Your Instagram Famous
What is better than writing good captions on Instagram? Writing captions out of rap lyrics! It is 2018 and rap genre of music still dominates the industry.
The essence of rap music is that it captures deep thoughts into tightly arranged verses.
Sometimes we cannot find the right words for our thoughts, but rap music always comes to the rescue.
This is why you must include some of the best lines crafted by famous rap artists throughout ages.
Rap music also attracts the youth, and this is one of the main reasons using its lyrics can guarantee tons of shares and followers for your Instagram account.
Read more : 100 + Best Swag Bio for Instagram.
Best Rap Lyrics of 2018
- “Gimme my check, put some respect on my check/ Or pay me in equity, pay me in equity/ Watch me reverse out of debt”-Beyonce
- “You know I shine on ’em, I spray sheen on ’em. That’s word to southside, Jamaica, Queens on ’em”-Nicki Minaj
- “Can’t trust no one, can’t even trust yourself yeah. And I love you, I don’t love nobody else, yeah”-Mac Miller
- “’Cause I be streaming black they’ll beat me to blue / Put it on TV then tell you what’s true”-Mick Jenkins
- “In this life we must face many a worthy challenge for the outcome to satisfy us”-The Internet
- “Got new money, got new problems, got new enemies. When you make it to the top, it’s the amenities”-Travis Scott
- “A rose in Harlem, a rose in Harlem. Don’t get caught up, young girl”-Teyana Taylor
- “Though it’s designed for us to lose. We still make it through, nothing’s impossible. Believe it, we’re still undefeated”-Meek Mill
- “I came to redeem myself, all I need is God’s help There’s a millions of miracles so made the real you, the real truth”-Jay Rock
- “Now I’m a boss, I write my own name on the checks”-Cardi B
Kendrick Lamar Raps that Speak about Political Issues
Kendrick Lamar won the Pulitzer 2018 for his incredible songs and there was every reason for him to deserve it. He is a talented rap artist who raps about political issues like racism.
Here are some of his best lyrics:
- “How can i paint this picture? When the colour blind is hangin’ with you”
- My rights, my wrongs, I write ’til I’m right with God.”
- “Although the butterfly and the caterpillar are completely different, they are one and the same.”
- “You don’t need dollars to make you feel like you have a place in this world.”
- “So the next time you feel like your world is about to end, I hope you studied because he’s testing your faith.”
- “Look inside your soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich”
- “Live your life, live it right, be different, do different things.”
- “I’m standing on a field full of landmines doing the moonwalk hoping I blow up in time.
- “Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs.”
- “Love is not just a verb, it’s you looking in the mirror.”
Read more : List of Best Instagram Captions for Birthday
Inspirational Rap Lyrics:
- “Jump regardless of the consequence, cause even on the night of the apocalypse, everybody’s an optimist.”-Tonedeff
- “I’d shoot for the moon but I’m too busy gazing at stars.”-Eminem
- “Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk. Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could run. Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly. So I’ma spread my wings, you can meet me in the sky.”-Jay-Z
- “Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep ya head up.”-Tupac
- “Don’t let them tell you ain’t beautiful”-Eminem
- . “No law’s gonna change us, we have to change us.”–Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- “Let God deal with the things they do. Cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”-Will Smith
- “Fight for your rights, stand up and be heard. You’re just as good as any man, believe that, word.”-Salt N Pepa
- “Cherish these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie, but there’ll never be a sequel.”-Nicki Minaj
- “Without order, nothing exists. Without chaos, nothing evolves.”-Jedi Mind Tricks
Another good good way to generate captions is to create quotes. This helps in an engaging experience with your followers.
Meaningful Rap by Eminem:
- “You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime”
- “I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems
The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me
All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see
Daddy don’t want you to see but you see just as much as he did”
- “Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have; I’ve been protested and demonstrated against”
- “And even if I could it’d all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it’s not so bad
It’s not so bad”
- “Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn’t, then why would I say I am?”
- “All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest
You picked me up, breath new life in me”
Drake on the Issues of Love:
- “If i ever loved you, I will always love you”
- “I need someone who will help me think of someone besides myself”
- “How could something so familiar be strange?”
- “You’re still the one I adore, ain’t much out there to have feelings for”
- “I’ve got my eyes on you, you’re everything that i see”
- She said, ‘Do you love me?’ I tell her, ‘Only partly’/I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry
- If I was you, I wouldn’t like me either
- You should just be yourself. Right now, you’re someone else
- Last night, I think I lost my patience. Last night, I got high as your expectations
- I got a pure soul, I don’t do the hate. You don’t worry ’bout fittin in when you custom made
- We used to fight for building blocks, now we just fight for blocks with buildings-Jay Z
- I’m trying to right my wrongs-Kanye West
- Climb the ladder to success, escalator style-Notorious B.I.G
- The best part about me is I am not you-Eminem
- Better late than never, but never late is better-Drake
- My life is one big rhyme, i try to scheme through it-Common
For some, rap is the ultimate soul music. Using rap lyrics in your captions on Instagram could really boost the level of your posts.
Lyrics signify a multitude of emotions and the best way to express yours on Instagram is through captions that capture those emotions.
Read more : Get Free Instagram Likes from Tournamentforce with Guaranteed Instant delivery.